Mileage CorrectionLegal mileage correction
If your cars digital speedometer/odometer needs a mileage correction service in Essex, Suffolk oe East London we can help
There are many reasons why you might require your mileage corrected, for example, if:
- The battery was jump started and that caused the mileage to be displayed incorrectly or show 999999
- The Odometer may have been damaged in an crash/collision or water damage
- New engine has been fitted to the vehicle
- The dashboard may have developed an electrical faults
- You had a replacement or new odometer which is displaying an incorrect mileage reading
WHAT IS MILEAGE CORRECTION?
Mileage correction becomes necessary when the electronic mileage display (either LCD or LED) shows a mileage which you know to be incorrect.
That’s where we can help by electronically correcting the dashboard to show what you verify to us as being the correct mileage.
Adjusting a vehicles digital milometer / odometer is not illegal. It only becomes illegal if you knowingly sell the vehicle without disclosing the correction in the mileage reading.
WHAT IS RECALIBRATION?
If you have a car that has been imported we can change the mileage from KM to Miles. So for example if your mileage is reading 85000 in Kilometres we will change it to read: 52831 Miles, so everything corresponds on your dashboard